How To Help

Contact Your Government

Send a letter, an email, or phone these important policy makers:

Premier Rachel Notley
phone: 780-427-2251 (outside Edmonton call 310-0000 for toll free access)
write:  Office of the Premier Room 307, Legislature Building 10800-97 Avenue Edmonton, Alberta T5K 2B6

Minister Marg McCuiag-Boyd (Minister of Energy)
Phone: (780) 427-3740
write: 204 Legislature Building, 10800 97 Avenue, Edmonton, AB, T5K 2B6

Minister Sarah Hoffman (Minister of Health)
phone: (780) 427-3665
write: 208 Legislature Building, 10800 97 Avenue, Edmonton, AB, T5K 2B6

Minister Shannon Phillips
phone: (780) 427-2391
write:  425 Legislature Building, 10800 97 Avenue, Edmonton, AB, T5K 2B6

Contact your MLA

As your elected representative, you have the right to speak directly to your MLA regarding issues of concern to you.  Call him/her up and express your opinion.  Ask for a meeting.  We especially need to solidify our support amongst the PC and Wildrose MLAs.


Although a partnership of many groups, CAPE is best equipped to manage the funds to further the campaign. Please specify that you want your funds donated specifically to the Alberta Coal Phase Out Campaign.

Canadian Association of Physicians for the Environment

Get involved on the ground!

We need people for outreach, organizing events, social media, and many other duties.  If you want to get more involved, contact us!

In Calgary, email Gail Janjua at
In Edmonton, email Dr. Rocky Feroe at